• Season: November – May
• Approximately 5 – 7 pickups
• Periodic Tuesdays, 4:00PM – 7:00 PM, at St. Mark’s Church-in-the-Bowery
Our winter share is especially unique - there are 3 different shares available, each with a different variety of items. All of the shares include both vegetables as well as pantry and cold items from the farm.
- Meat: includes a rotating meat (chicken or beef), a selection of dairy items (eggs, yogurt, cheese), pantry items (preserves, honey, beans, flours), as well as seasonal vegetables.
- Lacto-ovo: includes a wider selection of dairy items, pantry items, and seasonal vegetables
- Vegan: includes a wider selection of pantry items and a wider variety of seasonal vegetables.
The winter share is perfect for 2-3 people, depending on your vegetable to non-vegetable consumption. Pickups tend to be heavier than summer and fall shares. Only whole shares are available, but members are welcome to split shares.
During Covid-19, each share is pre-packaged by the farm in boxes for safe and easy pickup.